System for the provision of statutary assistance
Binf offers the effective provision of information about clients, their accounts and other products as well as the automatic processing of all types and formats of requests from various input channels. Requested information is provided for state administration authorities, solicitors, court executors, police and other authorized entities.
What can Binf do?
|It quickly processes your requests, creates replies, adds attachments, and even generates invoices if need be.|
|It handles any request formats.|
|It reduces your costs and saves the time necessary for rendering assistance.|
|It reduces errors caused by human factors.|
|It even audits the entire incoming request processing process.|
What else can Binf do?
- It largely processes requests automatically (from inputting a request to creating and sending a reply).
- Sent replies have a uniform look and content; you only need to set the appropriate templates.
- It supports standards for electronic communication with state administration authorities and court executors (Standard ČBA (Czech Banking Association) No. 17 – Part I and II) and processes them automatically.
- It offers an easy search of processed requests and created replies. It easily creates duplicates of sent replies and invoices.
- It is connected to the data box portal using our SDBox system or an internal solution.
- And even the connection to the ISIR insolvency register is not missing.
How does Binf work?
Binf loads request from the defined input channels (ISDS, email or scan) and transfers them to the system.
How will you get a request into the system? You have 4 options:
- Fill in a form manually.
- Use OCR to extract the entities.
- Load the entities from XLS, CSV, TXT, and other files.
- Load the entire request straight in XML format.
Searching for information and creating the reply, which is automatic, comes next.
Then finalizing the reply follows which enables you to:
- Easily verify the reply and edit it if need be.
- Prepare the reply in the format for communication with state administration authorities and court executors. This reply also includes automatically created attachments such as invoices, account statements and others.
Finally, sending and archiving:
- Binf sends the reply to the data box system.
- It ensures the bulk print of replies.
- You can export the reply to your own archive.
What can we set in the Binf system by your request?
- Configuration of the channels for receiving requests and for sending replies.
- Interface for obtaining client data from internal systems.
- Possibilities of communication with other internal systems (DMS, EWS, accounting system, statement archive, and the like).
- Configuration of templates and their parameters determining a search space.
- Its change according to the corporate document appearance.
- Definition of charges for provided information.
- Setting of custom notifications of reports and statistics.
What can you add to Binf?
What can SDBox do?
- Connect to any number of data boxes.
- Make an open connection to sub-systems in the organization.
- Receive and send messages with manual or automatic synchronization.
- Search for recipients in the ISDS or in the local directory to be completed.
- Delegate messages among users and problem-solving groups within an application.
- Archive messages with all elements, including the processing history.
- Set notification e-mails for defined events (receiving a message, delegation, and the like).
- Support the verification of corresponding judicial decisions.